COMPASS FINDER 52
The Finder 52 is a Long Range Metal Detector. Variable frequency to cover gold, copper, silver and iron. Controllable sensitivity for maximum range up to 1000 meters, depending on the size of the target and the ability of the operator, depth up to 6 meters. The frequency generator made on the basis of DDS-Direct Digital Synthesis and it is controlled by a microcontroller. Bright LED’s to indicate “POWER” and Frequency. Very small compact size. The transmitted and received signal obtained from the antennas.
• Choice of frequency: gold ( 3 frequencies) , copper, silver and iron.
• Sensitivity: Sensitivity 1-6
• Research Methods: One frequency
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 degrees Celsius
• Storage: -10 to 55 degrees Celsius
• Power supply: 9V alkaline
• Maximum depth: 6 meters
• Maximum length: 1.000 meters
Warranty: 2 Years