The perfect all rounder!
The X-TERRA 505 is the high performance, mid-range detector in the new generation Minelab X-TERRA Series. With advanced capability, great depth and excellent discrimination, the X-TERRA 505 is the ideal all-rounder to take your detecting experience to the next level. The X-TERRA 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt easily to coin & treasure and relic hunting.
- Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All seven X-TERRA Coils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
- Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization.
- Extra detecting pattern – Now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Larger discrimination range allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
- Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel. Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||3, 7.5 & 18.75kHz - change frequency by changing coils|
|Coil (standard)||9" Concentric lightweight, waterproof 7.5kHz.|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm (1/4") headphone jack.|
|Headphones Supplied||Optional accessory.|
|Visual Display||Large monochrome 76mm x 37mm (3" x 1.75") positive reflective LCD.|
|Memory||Remembers user settings even if batteries are removed.|
|Depth Indication||5 depth indication icons.|
|Detect Modes||(1) Coin & Treasure.|
|Discrimination||Three factory Discrimination patterns that can be personalised & All Metal. 19 segment discrimination scale.|
|Audio tone||1, 2, 3, 4 & Multi.|
|Ground Balance||Manual adjustment 0 to 50.|
|Ground Balance Type||-|
|Pinpoint||Audio & visual.|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Adjustable (1 to 20).|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||5 channels (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2).|
|Threshold||Adjustable (-5 to 25).|
|Target Volume Adjust||Adjustable (0 to 30).|
|Battery||4xAA Alkaline/Carbon/Lithium or NiMH/NiCad (not included).|
|Low battery alert||Audio & visual alert.|
|Length||1220mm - 1420mm (48" - 56").|
|Weight||1.3kb (2.9lbs) (ex. battery).|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil.|