This treasure detector is easy to handle via touch screen. It can detect lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry etc.) as well as void structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, sepulchers etc.). The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities.
Additional features of the Rover C4 are:
- Supported operating modes: Ground Scan, Pin Pointer, Mineral Scan, Magnetometer
- Graphical user interface in many different languages
- Operational touch screen with alternative hardware buttons
- Multilevel LED lighting to operate the detector in dark environments
- Wireless data transfer
- 4 separated memory areas to store recorded measuring data
- Standard Probe and Super Sensor with innovative LED orbit
Detectable items that can be found with our 3d ground scanner Rover C4 are:
- Lost treasures and hidden precious metals
treasure chests, gold coins, jewelry, silverware, statues, general valuables, buttons, medals, ...
- Underground voids and cavities
tunnels, graves, chambers, cellars, sepulchers, dugouts, shelters, bunkers, ...
- Natural gold minerals
gold ore, gold deposits, gold veins, ...
By walking over the field in a certain manner (Parallel or Zig-Zag) the treasure hunter scans the area of interest. With all recorded data the Visualizer 3D software creates a 3d image that represents all detected underground objects. Thus you know where and how deep the located treasures are in the ground.
During this analysis you can
- Identify potential objects and hidden treasures
You will see the targets represented by different colors. The color information will tell you if it is a ferrous metal (iron, steel, ...), precious metal (gold, silver, bronze, copper, ...) or a void structure (cave, tunnel, grave, chamber, ...).
- Determine position and depth
The software shows the position of the detected anomalies and - according to the chosen soil - how deep the target is buried in the ground.
- Calculate object dimensions
Next to the depth information Visualizer 3D can also calculate the dimensions of hidden targets and buried items.
With all those information the treasure hunter can easily recover lost treasures, hidden artifacts or ancient items. Contact our support team to get more information about the Rover C4 metal detector.